Mentioned on Rev. T.J. Linnane's List. Possibly the Henry Anderson who was born c1807 Fifeshire, Scotland. He came to Tasmania around 1830 and worked as a miller at Bothwell Close, and was a former neighbour of George Russell of the Clyde Company. He brought sheep from Tasmania to Mount Buninyong in February 1838, later taking up Waverly Park, now known as Bonshaw. In 1841 he married Julia Lyall. He sold his run to John Winter in 1842 for 1500 pounds. The area was later known as Winter's Flat.
Goldfields Involvement, 1854
Post 1854 Experiences
- Names in the Eureka Story, self published, c1972.