Names of persons arrested in connection of having been connected in the riot at Eureka (being the burning I'd Bentley's Hotel).
- Date of Arrest Name How disposed of
- Oct 21, Andrew McIntyre , Committed for trial Geelong 26 Nov.
- Oct 21, Thomas Fletcher, Committed for trial Geelong, 26 Nov.
- Oct 26, Henry Westerby, Committed for trial Melbourne, 15th Nov.
- Oct 26, Manestra Flatow, discharged
- Oct 26, Samuel Butler, discharged
- Oct 26, Albert Hurd, Committed for trial Melbourne 15th Nov. On bail
- Oct 27, John Balderston, discharged
- Oct 27, George McIntosh, discharged
- Oct 27, Charles Stewart, discharged
- PROV, VPRS 1189, Unit 153, File J54 12-469.